BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Reaction Paper:Deconstruction of Thank You Ma'am

      Reading fancy books gives us a hope for tomorrow,for we believe that these will come to life---happy endings and happily ever after are some of the words stated to make stories a good one.But these only happens in our imaginations and never exits in true life.And it is so disappointing that the forever happiness cannot get nor feel.
      Because of the global crisis we are into now,there are such many things that comes out in our minds that either it is good or bad we have to do this for our own purpose.
      And reading the story Thank You Maám makes me feel nervous for Roger,because he stole the pocketbook of Mrs. Jones in order for him to buy a  blue suede shoes.I was expecting that Mrs. Jones will bring Roger to prison because this is commonly happened in real life.But my expectation is the opposite one.Instead of bringing Roger to prison,she lets him come to his room,had a chance to escape,let him to eat,and give him money for him to buy a blue suede shoes.And it is an unbelievable story like this because it is just an imagination  and even me,I say,I can't believe it that the one who made a mistake will be served and granted his wish.I agree with some of the statements stated in the deconstruction of Thank You Maám about the unbelievable,unexpected happenings experienced by Roger.However, I respected Mrs. Jones decision about how she managed to teach Roger a lesson in a nice and calm way.But yet again,for me, Roger's experience is just a creative imagination of the author.And if this will unexpectedly happen about Roger's experiences,I say and accept truly that this story Thank You Maám might happen in real life,because I also believe that nothing is impossible if you will just believe in the presence of God.Thank You Maám,for me,is also an inspirational life story because of what Mrs. Jones acted,decided,and the way she treated Roger,makes me hope that there are still be persons like Mrs. Jones who are present in real life.The Youth out there especially those who are bad guys will be lessened,if there is just a good teacher or adviser of opinions or facts like what Mrs. Jones did in the story Thank You Maám.I also hope that if the youth including me,will not commit or do such things like what had happened in the story.It is truly a sin to do this things.And as what everyone says that the youth is the hope of our nation.The future is in our hands.We are bringing the name of our country.
      We are the Filipino's pride.And the ending of the story Thank You Maám is also wonderful because Roger learns to do and say such wonderful word,"Thank You Maám". And everyone out there,hoping that you know how to say with your sincere heart the word "Thank You".

0 comments: