BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Changes To Progress

     Changes are for peace,unity,wealth,cleanliness and ordeliness, responsibility, understanding, love, trust, help,cooperation,courage,discipline,and faith.Self-discipline is for improvement,honesty is for development, leader to success,responsible to progress,these are the keys for the opportunities and chance to have "A Better Nation,A Better People".
      Changes have lots of definitions.there's a change for a bad cause like climate change which affects the way we do,affects our jobs,and affects our health too.But now,we will talk about the changes in myself  in order to fullfill my desires.First,I want to change the way I talk to my parents.It's not exactly that I'm angry with them.It's just that when I'm at home,I have a natural loud voice and that causes my parents to misunderstand the way I respond to them.Second,I want to stop abusing myself---eating lots of food which I don't care if it's good or not.But now,I realized,I want to take care of myself  just how I wanted to be,especially in my health,so that I can do lots of  things even more,to be healthy and to have long life,to serve God and my family and so that I have no absences in class anymore.
      The change I want in our society is to have a better surrounding.The first thing I want to change in our society is the way people acts like throwing garbages anywhere,roaming around,which isn't a good idea nowadays,cutting down trees,ignoring the needy ones,saying such annoying and bad words,quarrels,battles,running away in his/her responsibilities especially when a man hit a girl or an innocent with his fast running car,no conscience,selfishness and pre-judgement.
      Philippines is our country,our home,our native land,"Perlas ng Silangan".In our country,there are leaders,commanders,rulers,protectors,and ordinary people who really deserves to be in posession.But despite this,our country is still poor and the only thing I really wanted to change is the case of  graft and corrupt in our country.So that all of us will finally achieve the peace,wealth,and success of our country,"No To Poverty".
      Earth---is only the planet which life exits,a wonderful blue planet created by the power of God and with amazing creatures that lives and depends on the beauty and treasure of the earth.And as time goes by,some scientists said that our planet  will be much more overcrowded if there will be lots of babies born or it will have high percentage of  birth and a low percentage of death.And this is what I want to change because if this will continue,baranggays,cities,provinces,countries and as a whole,our world,will already be overpopulated.And I'm scared if this will happen because there will be much more problems to come.I also want to change how people do in our planet.We always keep on abusing the treasure and beauty of what God has created and I don't want that time will come that all of these will be damaged/destroyed or disappear until it will not be seen anymore.
      All of us must stick together to start the plans,to do the things,and to achieve the goals,for us to finally commit happiness and peace,wealth and success."Make these things happen by the power of God,nothing is impossible".

0 comments: