BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Teacher,My Hero

      In the real world,when we say of heroes,they have strength,power,and the ability to save lives of a person.Everyone believes that heroes are made only for fantasies.But for me it's not.They are born and created to save millions of  futures and that's what I believe teachers do.Teachers light up my life,to carry on.
      A teacher is my hero.And that particular teacher is Ms. Calubag,my second year teacher in Values Education.For me,she is a good teacher and a better person.She knows the word of God and I truly respect her.Everytime we  have discussions,every word she says and move she does are remarkable one.She teaches me lots of things related to God,and that made me realize that everything is made because of a reason and a purpose ---a purpose that only God knows and God wants to us.I applied this lesson in my self as a guide for my daily life.Through her,my understanding of the words of God had been wider.I know that the responsibility of being teacher and as well as being a mother/daughter in their lives,is too hard for them to carry on.But they never gave up on us.Instead,they they still push through to help millions of youth in the world.And that is a true hero,willing to serve God and save lives through teaching to bring peace and to help human beings.It is not necessarily that heroes have to fly or to produce powers to destroy villains,a true hero can be seen on the principles they are fighting for,the things on what they do for us,and the sacrifices they've made to go this far only to think and to strive for our best.
      Today,what matters most is that some good things never lasts.Thank you for making me a better person now.And for the rest of the teachers I thank you them very much.Through your efforts that had been given to us---students are unforgettable,and the love that you gave will always be a memory that starts today and ends never.And I say "Teachers are truly a gift from heaven to land".  

0 comments: